Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Is my eye twitching?

Hey there Blogmeisters!  Just  a quick one before I run off again ;)  I've been very 'head down bum up' this last week or so, (not a great image ;) frantically getting my mag stuff completed by deadline, as well as the stuff for the store.  I have a couple of classes this week.  First up is my cuttlebug class, which is on tomorrow.  Then Saturday I have my gift tags and bags class in the morning then my Vintage double layout in the afternoon.  Then Sunday it's the gift tags and bags again!
Here's what they look like.



The first one is a wine bag (hint hint ;) that's super easy to make, the Santa tag is actually an adaptation of a card by Cindy Lawrence. The 2nd bag is also made from scratch, and the tag has a v cute flocked Santa on it, the 3rd bag is actually made from an envelope, very quick and easy to do - created the same way as my Halloween treat bag I made.
Anyhoo, back to the paper trimmer ;)

1 comments:

Just Made That Way said...

These are great, your so creative!

Also a big Congratulations on the article in Simply Cards Magazine.

Merry Christmas
Rochelle

Post a Comment

Your comments make me warm and fuzzy inside ;)