Saturday, October 16, 2010

Notice Board Pics and Roller Derby Tonight

Hey there Blogmeisters,
Here are the pics I promised of Kylie's birthday present.  It was a real challenge to go against my normal tastes and desires - not to cover it with chicken-themed fabric and a horde of buttons, but I succeeded.  It was certainly a good excuse to buy a 4-in-1 nail /staple gun, so now I have a deadly weapon too ;)

Not terribly clear, and in the process of being covered with Kylie's enormous collection of hair accessories but you get the idea.
The kids and I (and Kylie etc) are off to Roller Derby tonight at the Convention Centre, should be interesting, as long as Hamish doesn't tackle someone to the ground and try to steal their skates it should be all good ;)
Don't forget to vote/leave a comments for the Cosmo comp, it closes Monday.
B

3 comments:

Liz Weber said...

Hi Barbara, love this noticeboard, just LOVE the idea of popping all the hair accessories on it - very clever and creative you are!

Thanks for the blog love, always lovely to hear from you. Hope you had a great time at Roller Derby!

Have a great week!

Lizzibelle said...

I feel the need for a staple gun... I want a noticeboard too!!! Looks fantastic Barbara. My mum would love one with frogs... Will have to see you about how you did it.

Krischelle Page said...

You did a great job, well done! We didn't get to chat much today, but I hope you have a great time tonight and make sure you get photo's!

Post a Comment

Your comments make me warm and fuzzy inside ;)