Friday, October 15, 2010

If you love me and you know it....

Hey there bloggees ;)  I've come seeking your love and affection ;)  Cosmo Cricket (one of the loves in my life ;) are having a competition where you go onto their blog and leave a comment nominating a paper crafter you like. The person with the most comments for them could win a design team spot for the month of November (gasp!) and get some goodies (double gasp!) So, if you love me and you know it...click on the following link
http://cosmocricket.typepad.com/cosmo_cricket/2010/10/sneak-peek-design-team-honorary-spot-.html
and I shall be your adoring fan forever!

Also watch this space for pics of my first attempt at making a ribbon criss-cross notice board jigger (technical term ;)
 Thanks guys, I'm cyber-hugging you right now ;)  (especially those special few wearing velour ;) What can I say, I'm a sucker for texture ;)
B
PS - We're having difficulty coming up with a name for our last frog, we have Houdini (because he was always escaping); Stockholm (because he wasn't); Chenobyl (because he's a particularly bright and virulent green compared to the others); Beaconsfield (because he's always getting himself trapped in the enormous empty space behind the fake rock and ......the 5th one has a penchant for sitting regally in the water surveying all that he sees - or hiding half submerged in the crevassy-bit..... ideas?  I may even rustle up a prize ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me warm and fuzzy inside ;)