Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

Look at these cute and goofy boys of mine!  Poor Santa is being squashed out of his chair, no simple sit-on-the-knees for my boys ;)

 And here is the long-anticipated (and mocked) photo that you've all been waiting for.
In my defense I had polished off a bottle of wine, as had Fiona (which is probably why Kevvie said 'and you ladies haven't been drinking at all tonight, have you?') He looks so pleased to be there, doesn't he?  Well, that's the risk you take when you frequent the same dessert bar as us!  Fiona was very excited that the honourable MP knew where the scrapbooking shop was.  (She didn't believe my idea that he's been secretly dressing in drag and popping in for his craft fix)

Well as I type here, clutching my coffee and having a mechanical frog shoved up my nose by my youngest (always fun)  I just wanted to wish everyone a belated Merry Christmas.  Thankyou for popping in and visiting me, I really love to see that people are dropping by and leaving comments.  My goal for next year is to actually learn how to make my blog a bit spiffier and get my camera fixed!  I would love any suggestions any of you have!
Have a fabulous New Year, and be kind to each other.
B

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me warm and fuzzy inside ;)