Thursday, September 02, 2010

Class Tonight

Hey there bloggers!  Tonight I have my class Eastern Elements.  I was pleasantly surprised with how these turned out as it's not my normal thing - going the Asian route.

the bottom one has a faux rice-paper screen that slides across to reveal each side.

I just hope the ladies are gentle with me tonight as I'm past the 2 month mark with my continuous headache :( I had a barrage of tests done yesterday and I have another one today, so fingers crossed we can find out if something is causing it, and stop it!  My husband is all geared up for a big fat 'I told you so' after today's eye test, so if I start wearing glasses you just know he's going to be insufferable ;)

1 comments:

Jenelle said...

The kimino look awesome!

Post a Comment

Your comments make me warm and fuzzy inside ;)