Sunday, September 05, 2010

Steampunk Debutante

I've been busy again, what can I say, the Graphic 45 just inspires me.

This was going to be one of my layouts for Issue 4 but I changed my mind at the last minute. I'm now going to use a different one from the same night.
As you may have guessed this was taken at the same Halloween party where I was a pirate, I'm thinking I may need to up the ante in my costume this year ;)
We took the boys to see Riverfire last night.  They both loved it, although I think Hamish was equally entranced by the crackers and dip that the afore-mentioned Kylie provided!

I took this at the bus stop as we were on our way into the city, I of course then forgot to take some more...of the fireworks!

2 comments:

Krischelle Page said...

Love the photo of your boys! LOL!

Unknown said...

Cool steampunk layout Mavey. You are super clever :)

Post a Comment

Your comments make me warm and fuzzy inside ;)