Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Spooky Halloween Sneek Peek

Hey there Bloggers!
Just a quickie before I get ready for work ;)  I've been working on my upcoming Halloween class 'Something Spooky' (hey, I don't name these things ;) 
I would have had the whole class ready ages ago but I keep getting excited about a new idea or stamp or product and then I can't decide which to do ;)  I finally locked in one though - I created a milk carton template to use as Trick or Treat candy holders.  very cute, I've made around 20 variations already - they are almost as addictive as my journals ;)
So, let me know what you think.
(ps-the words are from the Authentique Halloween words, love 'em ;)

note my cappucino machine in the background ;)



Anyway, gotta dash, thanks for checking in.
B


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me warm and fuzzy inside ;)