Friday, September 16, 2011

Spellbound in Pink and Very Vintage

Hey there Bloggers!
Look at me go - 2 posts in a week, people will talk ;)
Just thought I'd very quickly share a couple more of the classes I'm teaching this week.  I warn you though - the first one is very pink!




These are the cards for my 'Spellbound' class - ie they use Spellbinders dies.  I've used 3 of the newly released dies as well as a couple of Tim Holtz stamps.  The flower is actually a Martha Stewart punch (Chrysanthemum) but I just love it so I snuck it in there ;)
I'm not normally a pink girl (I can hear a few of you saying- 'der!') But these papers are so pretty that it wasn't a hardship at all to use them ;)




These are my 'Very Vintage' cards.  They are a lot busier and girly than my usual stuff-I pushed myself out of my comfort zone a little with them.  I used a lot of the fabulous new embossing powders, glitters and Mica from Stampendous.  LOVE the new stuff, it's so addictive.  Everyone was mocking Fiona when she confessed that she was more in love with them than anyone should ever love an embossing powder, but seriously, once you use them you HAVE to have them and you get a bit twitchy if you can't ;)

Anyway, I don't have time for this sort of nonsense, I've got to get ready for work!
Thanks for peeking,
B

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me warm and fuzzy inside ;)