Sunday, March 13, 2011

Getting There

Hey Bloggers, long time, no see ;) Sorry it's been a bit since my last post, but I've still been feeling a bit off-colour (walking around like the Hunchback of Notre Dame is never attractive.) But I'm getting there. I thought I'd share some show and tell today.  The first card is another one for the Technique Trio class that I'll be teaching, it's using Tim Holtz's Cut'n'Dry Felt (as seen on his 12 tags of Christmas).  I cracked out my new Designer Woodgrain stamp for this one (I am so obsessed by woodgrain)

 I'm still playing around with my photography so don't mock me too much ;)

This next was just me mucking around - trying to cull some of my scraps by making some quick cards.  The stamp is a Tim Holtz that I bought ages ago and still hadn't used (shameful)

The final one is a layout that I did because this LYB paper just arrived in the store and I fell in love!  The baby is my eldest Connor when he was just a few hours old.

Not a terribly good pic of it, but you get the idea.  Anyhoo, I'm off to make dinner, can't wait for tomorrow, I'm going to another trade class with Jane Tregenza (yay!)
Have a great Sunday,
B

What's in it?

Stamps: Hero Arts; Tim Holtz Distress Inks and Re-Inkers;Ribbon:Prima; Button: Kaisercraft

Stamps:Tim Holtz (Urban Grunge); Pattered Paper: Collections

Stamps: Stampendous (small leaves)
Patterned Papers: Little Yellow Bicycle, My Mind's Eye
Flowers: Kaisercraft (paper) Prima (resin & fabric leaves); Ribbon:Prima; Acetate:LYB

1 comments:

Liz Weber said...

Hi Barbara, hope you are feeling better. LOVING that first card, that stamping is amazing, just love it. The second card is a fab colour combo, just love the birdie tag. That layout is soooo sweet and adorable, love all those leaves and flowers.

Hope you have a great week.

Post a Comment

Your comments make me warm and fuzzy inside ;)