Monday, July 05, 2010

Hamish is 4!

Good grief!  Where has the time gone?  Our crazy, wacky little boy turned 4 on Saturday.  And if you think I'm exaggerating about the crazy and wacky part, check out these pics!







Connor pulling a blue magnum



(Not the best quality pics I know - very sadly my camera has died and I have been appropriating other peoples. )


We gave Hamish a bike for his birthday, and being loving, safety conscious parents that we are, also gave him a Toy Story helmet with matching elbow and knee pads.  So now it's a real struggle to actually get them off him!  I put him to bed Saturday night, then kept hearing strange noises - he'd found his helmet and pads, put them on and was launching himself onto his bed.  Cyclone Hamish at his best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me warm and fuzzy inside ;)