Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Class This Week


I figured I may as well show the classes I'm teaching as they come up. This Friday I'm doing 'Fresh and Floral Cards' - I create them I don't name them ;) I must say that I was super happy with these ones - what can I say I love the retro 70's bathroom feel that the first 2 of them have!  I have to mention that I did scraplift the 3rd card a bit from the Stampendous website - I'm not normally a flowery sort of girl so I went looking for inspiration.
I used my Martha Stewart punch for the 2nd card, even though I promised Fiona I would give it a break for this schedule -  I love Martha,there I said it.  And for those in the know I have my replacement punch and am ready for the class (we will never speak of this again - too traumatic ;)
 Stamps used - Stampendous 'Loopy Blooms' and 'Wildflower Sprigs'
Martha Stewart Garden Trellis Punch, Tim Holtz distress inks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it, you are so on your way! KRischelle

Unknown said...

The orange lattice is very pretty. Go you!

Post a Comment

Your comments make me warm and fuzzy inside ;)