Friday, June 25, 2010

Martha Voodoo

Well I had the fresh and floral class today, and am starting to think that I'm jinxed in the Martha Stewart department..  I cracked open the new replacement punch for my lovely ladies to use and the blasted thing kept jamming....Then jammed completely.  I tried many times to fix it to no avail so I handed it to the fabulous Krischelle.  Who fixed it...by dropping it on the floor.  I swear I felt the blood drain from my face so fast I almost had to put my head between my knees.  But I was very brave and we persevered and card makers triumphed in the end.
Thank you to the fab ladies who humoured me, and a special thanks to Shirelle who always fills the role of lovely assistant so graciously ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me warm and fuzzy inside ;)