Saturday, June 26, 2010

...and this is why I shouldn't watch Masterchef





Tee Hee Hee
Poor Dion, I promised him that I knew how to make the honeycomb just like they made on Master Class recently....obviously from the picture above I was sadly mistaken!
I've never seen anything so sadly disappointing and freakin' hilarious in my life.
my food critics here have bravely tried it and after the raucous rounds of disgusted spluttering they have informed me that it is grainy and acidic.  (or in Connor's diplomatic words - 'Mum, it's really not very nice')
I've been told that we shall surely succeed tomorrow...after trying to find the actual recipe and procuring the actual  ingredients.
Stay tuned for tomorrow's attempt (hopefully without any food poisoning incidents to report!)

1 comments:

Veena said...

Such a fun idea, Barb! I’ll have to try it. I'm looking forward to more scruptious food adventures.
Can I have the recipe? (haha) :)

PS: Photo- One very hot, sexy Momma (hehe)

Post a Comment

Your comments make me warm and fuzzy inside ;)