Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hello 2012

Hey there Bloggers!  Did you miss me? ;)
Sorry for the tardiness, but I'm back and raring to go! I've decided that 2012 is the year for taking the bull by the horns!!  So I invite you to join me for the ride!
So, the news so far for 2012...
Shop for Sale.  Yep, just in case you hadn't already heard, Fiona has put the shop (Stamp and Scrapbook Madness) up for sale.  Her husband, Justin, has been given a promotion at his work, unfortunately this involves them moving to Perth. So, if you know of someone that has always dreamed of owning a fabulous and successful Scrapbook shop....complete with kooky staff ;) (I keep telling Fiona that she needs to put a caveat in the sale agreement that I am included (like the stock and the racking ;)
Frankly I'm trying not to think about it too hard.

Meanwhile, it's business as usual at the shop.  Fiona keeps ordering more and more stock like a crazy person (which we love) and is still constantly sourcing new stock and suppliers (which we also love).  She's abandoning me next week to go to CHA so I'm sure she'll come back with lots of goodies that I will covet ;)
(and a signed copy of Compendium of Curiosities 2 for my Birthday if she knows what's good for her ;)

I have 4 classes this schedule - Paradise Cards, Jumbo Stamps Cards, Birthday Book and the upcoming Kaisercraft paper pad class.
Here's some pics:








    
 











I've also spent half the day updating the work blog, so if you haven't checked it out yet, the link is here

Anyway, I'm off to read Dr Seuss and brace myself for tomorrow (I've got a BIG day at work tomorrow)
Thanks for dropping by,
Barbara




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me warm and fuzzy inside ;)