Friday, February 18, 2011

Issue 5 is Here, and some Show & Tell

Well, in all the fun and games going on around here I forgot to mention that the latest Issue of Australian Scrapbook Ideas has hit the newsstand!
(That's my Buzz Lightyear layout in the top left corner)

I've also realised that I haven't actually put any of the layouts etc up on my blog from previous Issues.  So I shall start uploading them to my blog from time to time (and as I get them back)

 This layout was from Issue 2 of Australian Scrapbook Ideas. The article was interactive layouts.  There is hidden journaling on a tag behind the bottom photo and a 'postcard' I created behind the top photo (my computer didn't want to upload photos of them today so I'll add them at a later date)
Anyway gotta dash - I'm teaching my Twinchies class today.
Have a fab Friday!
B

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me warm and fuzzy inside ;)