Monday, April 11, 2011

Long Time No See ;)

Hey there bloggers.
I've decided to ignore the 'flu I'm battling to post some pics of some cards I've made for the new schedule.  They are very cute and easy to make.


The only trouble I've had with them is that people keep pulling the tag out on the one filled with mini M&M's while it's hanging up and M&M's go everywhere!

I've almost finished the Take-Away Menu Folder that I'm making and will post some more pics soon.  Anyway, I'm off to finish all of my instructions before I'm beaten with a stick ;)
Have a great Monday!
B


What's in them?
Papers: Echo Park -Little Boy; Playground 
            Cosmo Cricket- Salt Air
Stamps: (cupcake) Stamps by Judith
Clear Compacts: Tattered Angels
Ribbons: Vandoras

1 comments:

Just Made That Way said...

They look great, I love the colours!

Post a Comment

Your comments make me warm and fuzzy inside ;)